Saturday, January 18, 2014

Grounded

Balcony for meditation.
 
What is it that grounds me?
 The early morning sunrise connects me to heaven.
 
 
Room for meditation.
 
Meditation and contemplation
give me direction by
enabling me to listen to the still,
quiet voice of God.
 
My faith grounds me.
The love of my family and friends grounds me.
Belief in the promises of God I learned
many years ago grounds me
I know whom I have  believed.
 
John 14:27
 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
 I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
 and do not be afraid.


2 comments:

Denise said...

So nice to meet You.Sounds like We just may have some things in common but yet so far far away.I'm Your newest follower as We both follow Christ :)Please drop by and visit My blog any time-Denise of Coffeeberry Cottage

Jenny Short said...

It's nice to meet you, too. Welcome to my blog. xo Jenny